Monday, August 20, 2012

Summer in Minnesota

You all saw how beautiful my oldest sister's yard looks in Michigan and my middle sister's yard looks in Oregon, so I figured I would show you what my yard looks like in Minnesota! 

So without further ado, here are my flowers. 

Then here is our garden:

It is still pretty little, but big enough for our family. We have a row of cucumbers, 2 rows of green beans, 2 rows of onions, 3 green pepper plants, 2 bushel boy tomato plants, 1 cherry tomato plant, a few different types of lettuce and a couple strawberry plants (which have yet to produce strawberries!)  

Here are my herbs:

I have, from left to right, parsley, oregano, chives, cilantro and basil (my favorite!).



Deb said...

Very Pretty yard. Why did you use an adjective to describe older sister's yard but not middle sister's yard? I find this all very interesting.

Little Sister said...

Thanks! And the adjective in the sentence is describing both of your yards! :) They are both beautiful!

Annmarie Pipa said...

you have a green thumb! lucky you!!